Welcome

Welcome to the first and far as i know only eagle world town blog this blog will provide continuing information on Iron Forge

Friday 20 April 2012

Karaktar's Quest

And so it was I saw that the ppl of eagleworld had departed in search of new features as of yet unknown in our world, and it brought me great sadness.

   And so alone in my empty mountain I bequeathed myself to find a solution, some way to make the great and noble ppl of eagleworld return. But nothing came for it was my great misfortune to find no quick fix, my only hope lay in our great Lord eaglerock creator of eagleworld, he alone held the key to the return of the ppl.

So my only choice was to go questing for the great hall of eagles and there to petition our Lord to update our world with new features. That his ppl might return and be fruitful once again.

But this was to be no easy quest, neh it was to be fraught with danger, such an arduous task twas it that I knew I might not return.

   And so it was with tools, food, weapons and a determined heart I did quest.

On my first day upon leaving ironforge I traveled West for it was rumored that a great capitol and home to our lay in that direction, I had not traveled far when darkness began to over take me, and so I sought shelter for as all know the hordes of the undead do over take our world beyond our borders when darkness falls.
And as this was not a quest of hunting and slaying but of a nobler cause I did not wish to bloody my sword with unnecessary death nor did I sleep has the awful noises would allow me not the gift of slumber, so I waited in patient solitude for morning and the wrath of the sun to wreak havoc on my enemies.

When morning did come I once again ventured forth and quickly slew 2 of the foul beasts who had not expired yet, then sat down in the morning Sun to break my fast, after which I did journey onward,
It twas about noon when I came upon a pack of wild wolves and though I was fearful I knew I had not time to run nor to hide, and so I did prepare thine self to defend however I was most pleased to find that this was not necessary and I found them quite peaceful one such wolf did Devine my food and when I offered him some bones he readily accepted after which the entire pack appeared to have decided I was their leader and all doned red collars, and did travel with me.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment